Fw: [AG-TECH] Wierd problems with video using VIC in fedora 3/4

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Sun Sep 4 09:23:17 CDT 2005

No idea about the real problem, just a suggestion... maybe of rebooting u can remove and reload the kernel module instead?.

I noticed the capture card u use has the c88xx chip; time ago (more than a year) I dealt with one of those, the driver was in 0.0.3 version by that time and I could hardly make it work (only with a kernel rebuild and much pain). I remember I posted my enquiries to ag-tech and more people did afterwards, search that thread (there are many concerning cx88 chip) to find some more information. Try a capture card with an 878 chip instead?.

Hope this helps,
Kind regards,
Natalia Costas Lago
email: natalia at cesga.es

Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n Campus Sur
15706 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN
Tel:   +34  981 56 98 10
Fax:  +34  981 59 46 16