[AG-TECH] ANL bridge machine and port info?

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu Oct 27 08:55:00 CDT 2005

	Hi Tom,

	I tried playing with AGConnector, does it have to go to just your
server there? Is it possible to run a server on a local machine and have
other clients connect to it? Like the local bridge, but simpler? I also
have a question about how it works too, in trying to test it on two
machines that are on a LAN (and so have full visibility of each other
wrt multicast) I didn't notice any difference - should I? .. I'm trying
to test it so I know what I'm doing with it to help a remote site with
their AG connection. Actually, I'm wanting it for helping someone at
Argonne / University of Chicago combat the draconian firewalling :)

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics