[AG-TECH]Questions about VRVS and Access Grid Bridging

John Langkals langkals at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu
Mon Oct 17 18:24:56 CDT 2005

Hello AGTech,

I would like to have a remote site bridge from VRVS to the Access Grid NCSA
venue server https://venues.ncsa.uiuc.edu:9000/Venues/default.

Currently (apparently) the VRVS Access Grid room bridge listing only lists
rooms that are found in the ANL venue server
https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default.

The VRVS managers are willing to "add" rooms found in the NCSA venue server
to provide bridging connections.  All I need are the multicast addresses and
port of the NCSA venue.  I am interested in bridging the room Platinum in
the NCSA venue server.  If it is public information, what are the multicast
addresses and port numbers, which I am assuming will gain bridging access
from VRVS to the NCSA venue server?

If I am going about this incorrectly please do not hesitate to enlighten me
: )

Thank you,

John

John Langkals