[AG-TECH] Questions about remote presentation technology software

Michael Daw michael.daw at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Oct 17 07:44:31 CDT 2005

You can add to this list ScreenStreamer, which (as the name implies) screens a PC's desktop screen to a multicast (or unicast bridged) session and also to a web page for users who don't have/want to install the software. It's very close to an initial release, but, until then you can access it at: http://memetic-vre.net/software/ScreenStreamer/. Watch this space for the official release within the month!