[AG-TECH] Request for Participants for SC05 Global showcase (high-quality video service on AG)

SangWoo Han swhan at netmedia.kjist.ac.kr
Thu Oct 13 05:44:45 CDT 2005

Dear all,

We will demonstrate high-quality video service in SC Global showcase (15th Nov 2005).
High-quality video service is an AG Node Service to employ versatile media tools and to support 30Mbps DV and 19.2Mbps HDV streaming.
In this showcase, we will perform multiparty (high-quality video service) demonstration among three AG nodes and discuss about "How do we apply high-quality video service to real life?"

High-quality video service is available from http://nm.gist.ac.kr/agdv.
Now we are finding a partner having interested in high-quality video service on AG to perform showcase together in SC Global.

If you have following facilities, you can participate.
  - 50Mbps multicast-enabed network
  - DV or HDV camcorder (supporting IEEE1394 output)

Please let me know if you want to join.

Thank you.

Sangwoo
----
Sangwoo Han
http://nm.gist.ac.kr/~swhan

Ph.D. student
Networked Media Lab., Dept. of Information & Communications
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
1 Oryong-dong, Buk-gu, Gwangju 500-712, Republic of Korea

Office) +82-62-970-2273
Fax) +82-62-970-3155