[AG-TECH] Configuring and Running BridgeServer

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 11 10:18:57 CDT 2005

Hi Robert:

I see a couple things wrong:

- You have listed the url for the ORNL venue incorrectly in the config file.
It should be

https://ivs.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/00000100ce34afd1008c00dd000a005a0b3

- The url for the venue server is also incorrect; it should be:

https://ivs.mcs.anl.gov:9000/VenueServer

   though I'm not sure you intended to bridge the entire institutional venue
server, so maybe
   this line was experimental.

- You will run into problems trying to run a bridgeserver on your video
machine.  If QuickBridge is
running on that machine, it will be using ports that are needed by vic,
preventing it from even running;
the converse is also true.

Tom