[AG-TECH] Server upgrade

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 7 08:30:06 CDT 2005

We will be installing a new server today between 1-5pm CDT.  This will
necessitate taking AGSchedule offline for a period of about an hour or
so at some point during that time.  Email will be sent shortly before
AGSchedule goes offline.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec