[AG-TECH] WinTV PVR-150

Andrew A Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Oct 5 03:19:18 CDT 2005

Hi,

When you first install the VideoProducerService, AGTk will extract vic.exe to a location on your file system.  If you are running Windows, this will be

    c:\documents and settings\<username>\Application Data\AccessGrid\local_services\VideoProducerService

where <username> is your windows username.

You need to open a command prompt window and go to this directory.  You then need to run:

vic <address>/<port>

where <address> is some address and <port> is a port number.  For just setting up the camera as below, you can run:

vic 127.0.0.1/12344

This will then open a vic window from which you can follow the instructions below.

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,