[AG-TECH] URGENT

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 4 13:52:13 CDT 2005

Michael,

We have tested the server to a capacity of 500 users traversing 500
venues with no trouble.  Let me know if you have any trouble.

Michael Miller
NCSA

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec