[AG-TECH] URGENT

Darin Oman darin at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 4 13:30:30 CDT 2005

Hi Mike,

That would be cool to check out! I don't believe there is a specific
limit to the number of participants in a venue. If there is a large
number, however, it does help if the participants limit the number of
video feeds they broadcast. It also helps (for a number of reasons) to
have "talk" turned off in RAT when not in use. If attendees are
mindful, there shouldn't be a problem.

Darin