[AG-TECH] Requesting Venue

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 4 09:13:59 CDT 2005

Hi Bennett:

That webpage needs to be updated; thanks for pointing it out.

The community venues can be reserved on agschedule.  If you select
'institutional venue', those should be available for selection.  If you run
into any trouble, let me know.  If you have agschedule specific questions,
direct those to the agschedule admins.

Tom