[AG-TECH] Requesting Venue

Bennet Vance bennet at cs.dartmouth.edu
Tue Oct 4 08:49:35 CDT 2005

At www.accessgrid.org/community/venue-servers.html, under "Community
Lobby," there is a list of rooms (Big Horn, Bridgeport, etc.) together
with this advice:  To request one the these venues, email an ANL AG
Team member directly.  The "mailto" link gives the address
fritsch at mcs.anl.gov, but my mail to that address bounced.

So, I'm wondering if someone who reads this list can deal with venue
requests or can refer me to the appropriate individual.  My project
would like to request a venue for Friday, Oct. 7, between 15:00 and
17:00.  Can that be arranged?  (My project is new to AG, and this
would be a trial meeting involving two of our sites.  Should we be
using AGScheduler?  We have no registered AG nodes as of yet--just a
couple of personal AG installations.)

Many thanks,
Bennet Vance