[AG-TECH] RAT volume slider problem

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Nov 30 10:26:38 CST 2005

Anyone else had a problem where the rat mic volume slider affects bother the
recording volume and the feedback volume (in other words the volume of the
audio pumped straight from mic -> line out for people who actually want that)?

I suspect it's not helped by the fact that both controls are named Mic, such
that amixer sset Mic 0 actually affects both of them.  I've come up with a
*nasty* hack (that doesn't deserve to be repeated) to mitigate the effect of
this, but it's not ideal.

jh

--
"All my life I wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more
  specific."                                          -- Jane Wagner