[AG-TECH] Wireless Multicast in Access Grid?

Adam Taylor accessgrid at ulm.edu
Mon Nov 21 08:21:49 CST 2005

I use a Cisco 1200 AP B/A (only A Though) to link my laptop.  I do use
multicast (which works) but range is not very good (~25') before I start
seeing a problem.  However, I really only use the laptop for the shared apps
(powerpoint, etc.)  and for VNC into my boxes for configuration changes.
The AP is a little slow but not to the point of not being useful.

My two cents..

Adam Taylor

Computing Center

University of Louisiana at Monroe