[AG-TECH]Invitation to a Junior High School Demonstration of the Access Grid

John Langkals langkals at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu
Wed Nov 9 14:29:58 CST 2005

Hello Access Grid,

We are hosting 40 gifted junior high school students Thursday 11.10,
tomorrow morning, at 9:30 am EST.  We will enjoy an Access Grid
demonstration in the Smith Seminar Room at the Ohio State University Physics
Department for 30 minutes.  I would like to invite the Access Grid community
to the NCSA Lobby and promote their use of the grid at their sites as part
of an interactive discussion with the students.  This will be the first time
most of the students have seen or used videoconferencing.  This will be a
great opportunity to influence future developers and power users of this
technology:-)

Thank you,

John Langkals
Systems Manager