[AG-TECH] recording AG sessions

Andrew A Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Nov 8 03:25:36 CST 2005

Hi,

We (i.e. Memetic) are also working on Arena for recording RTP streams.  The current version is quite basic, but the next release (due very soon) will feature fast-forward, rewind, and pause amongst other things.

See http://www.memetic-vre.net/software/Arena for more details.

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,