[AG-TECH] Mac OS X AG anyone ?

Atul Nayak anayak at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 7 13:01:55 CST 2005

Hi all,

We started playing with the AG software on a PowerMac G5 and a
PowerBook G4. I've been warned that the iSight's mic will not work
with RAT, and I will need a USB microphone. Does anyone have any
other advise for Mac users ?

Also if someone has time to test with me, please contact me at
anayak at ucsd.edu

Thank you!
Atul
Nayak
  Work (858) 534 5623
IGPP Scripps Institution of Oceanography             Fax    (858) 534
6354
University of California, San Diego                         Cell
(858) 717 5608