[AG-TECH] Starting VIC & RAT manually

Wachtel, Robert L Robert.Wachtel at mso.umt.edu
Mon Nov 7 09:45:28 CST 2005

I am anticipating the need to have some AGTk2.4 users join sessions
initiated through our inSORS venue server to any one of four venues we
host at The University of Montana. I know that I have seen references on
this list regarding starting the VIC & RAT manually to join an existing
session but I have not found sufficient detail to allow me to
successfully connect to one of these sessions.

Environment:

Dell Optiplex GX280

Windows XP SP2

AGTk 2.4 fully functional via Venue Client

Session being configured by inSORS venue server:

IP 233.14.223.22            Video port 57016           Audio port 57014

Please provide exact syntax for command entry.

Thanks in advance,

Bob Wachtel

Director, Presentation & Technology Services

The University of Montana

Missoula, MT 59812

phone: 406-243-2857

cell phone 406-396-1192