[AG-TECH] AG (PIG) setup using DSL Modem and vendor router

Kevin Tan ktwtan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:21:23 CST 2005

As what Mike's experience, video stream has no problem for home
broadband, audio stream is a different story...

You might want to know that my experience as following home broadband
specifications, which is quite common these days...

2Mb download speed; 128Kb upload speed

Video stream:
Working perfectly BOTH way, not a problem...

Audio stream:
Works perfect in ONE way only (download)...
You (at home) have no problem hearing the audio from your colleague
(at university), but your colleague on the other side only can hear
you with missing words...
For example, you are saying 1.2.3.4.5.6; your colleague will only hear
you saying as 1...4...6 missed out all others ... where's the rest
gone... I don't know... :)

I have tried with different way include AGConnector, all given me the
same problem... Unless there is problem with my broadband provider,
NTL

Until I can find out why, my current solution:
Video stream: VIC
Audio stream: Skype

I would appreciate if anyone can let me know any solution or why the
audio acting these way ?

--
Thanks
Kevin Tan