[AG-TECH] AG (PIG) setup using DSL Modem and vendor router

Mike Daley Mike.W.Daley at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 06:05:04 CST 2005

Hi Alison
Yes I have successfully used AG Pig from home via DSL modem.
I did get it working once with multicast but in general you have to use
unicast bridges. If your link is less than  1 meg then I found that the
video streams get dropped. My line currently only runs at 512.
The best solution I've found is to use AGConnector (The multicast tunnel
software).
This for some reason handles the data really well and I have had 10 - 12
video streams coming in with no problems)
Hope this is helpful
Mike