[AG-TECH] Geowall / Agave help

Anibal Vega-Montijo avega at rcm.upr.edu
Tue Nov 1 11:29:30 CST 2005

Hi,

I am Anibal Vega-Montijo from the University of Puerto Rico Medical
Sciences Campus. We are in the process of building an AG node. We also
bought the equipment Agave/Geowall. How can we integrate AG with
Geowall? We are in a medical research enviroment so we like to have a
collaborative 3d enviroment to view molecules, proteins, etc.

Anibal

--
Anibal Vega-Montijo (avega at rcm.upr.edu)
Systems Programmer