[AG-TECH] AG Developers mailing list available

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 26 08:25:58 CDT 2005

There are archives of ag-tech (and ag-dev) available online, and they are searchable from
the accessgrid.org site, so this solution exists now.  Over time, as accessgrid.org
transitions to a community-run portal site, it would make sense for the lists to be
archived there and be searchable.  They are, after all, community resources.

Tom

(snip)