[AG-TECH] AG Developers mailing list available

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Wed May 25 15:24:06 CDT 2005

	That would be great if it could be done. I agree that would be the best
of both worlds. Mailing lists are best for those people that are more
'long-standing' members of a list, answering questions and the like
without having to trawl threads looking for what is new. They are the
'regulars', if you will. Forums are nicer for people that want to pop
in, search through past discussions for relevant tidbits of information
and possibly post a question.
	So yes, both please! :D

	Derek

--