[AG-TECH] AccessGrid 3: What information is available

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue May 24 04:19:16 CDT 2005

On Mon, 23 May 2005, Ivan R. Judson wrote:

> Just a bit of an interjection here, but I *believe* (ie, I could be
> mistaken) the intention for AG3 is to remove GSITCP from the system and
> for secure connections to rely on SSL.

Indeed, although my argument to support (not that I'm saying I feel this is
the way things *should* go) WSRF style web services are not dependent on the
security mechanism, so would be just fine with SSL as the transport.

jh

--
"He was my North, my South, my East and West; my working week, my Sunday rest;
  my noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; I thought that love would last