[AG-TECH] AccessGrid 3: What information is available

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 23 11:30:41 CDT 2005

Just a bit of an interjection here, but I *believe* (ie, I could be
mistaken) the intention for AG3 is to remove GSITCP from the system and
for secure connections to rely on SSL.

This should significantly improve stability; there's no use of delegation
in the AG Toolkit, and the single sign-on that's part of the AGToolkit
will hopefully be broader than the GSI Proxy model, it'll be more like
having a password manager that knows how to generate GSI proxy if needed.

--Ivan