[AG-TECH] DV / HDV Integration with AG

Darran Edmundson darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au
Mon May 23 05:25:20 CDT 2005

On 22/05/2005, at 12:50 AM, Barz Hsu wrote:

>    Also, VP team also released video producer and consumer services
> using MPEG4-enabled vic
>    http://slap.anu.edu.au:8200/downloads/mpeg4/psc_project_view

Let me just clarify that the budding community portal:
     http://slap.anu.edu.au:8200/
is completely independent of the VP team.   I'm not trying to take
credit away
from them - they just wouldn't want the association ;-)  At the
moment  the portal is
just a few days work by one person vetted by a few others.  This is
an extremely
narrow perspective but hopefully it will be community owned, operated
and
representative in short order ...

Cheers,
Darran.

Darran Edmundson (darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au)
ANU Supercomputer Facility Vizlab
Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 2600
tel: +61 2 6125-0517  fax: +61 2 6125-5088