[AG-TECH] AccessGrid 3: What information is available

Barz Hsu iambarz at gmail.com
Sat May 21 10:26:45 CDT 2005

Dear Steve,
 We are looking forward to hearing your alternatives to the current
direction.
Could you talk little about it published?
 The reasons of lack of improvements on the core communication tools of the
AG (vic and rat)
may be due to their inflexible architecture.
We also think VIC & RAT should be replaced by one of
new framework and new architecture to improve it's useability and
extensibility.
 Before the day comes out, we would continue to make these tools (vic &rat)
better.
BTW, we plan to release MPEG4/H.264-enable vic and
software based acoustic echo cancellation-enable rat in the late June.
 Regards,
 Barz