[AG-TECH] How to setup unicast bridge on Windows?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 19 22:50:56 CDT 2005

Unfortunately, there are some small bits of work in getting QuickBridge to compile under
Windows that prevent unicast bridging from running there.  This is a small task that would
yield a pretty good effect:  if someone in the community can spend the time (probably an
hour or two) getting QuickBridge to build under Windows, it'd be great.

Tom