[AG-TECH] Rat causing lockup's on an iMac running OS 10.4.1

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Thu May 19 21:56:20 CDT 2005

G'day all

I have just completed a fresh install of the AccessGrid Toolkit on an
iMac running OS 10.4.1.  Upon running the AccessGrid software, it
appears that "rat" causes the system to do a hard "Lock up" and requires
a power down to restart.

I noticed that some people were having similar problems on the AG-Tech
mailing list and I was wondering if anyone has found a solution to the
problem???

The video services appear to be working fine.

Thanks,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

Research Assistant to the Nonlinear Intelligent Systems Research Group
Faculty of Informatics & Communication Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Phone : 07 4930 9229

Patience is a virtue.

But if I wanted Patience,