[AG-TECH] AccessGrid 3: What information is available

Brian Corrie bcorrie at sfu.ca
Thu May 19 12:26:42 CDT 2005

Hi Tom,

Derek's comments are good ones...

One of the things we talked about at the retreat was understanding what
AG 3.0 is going to look like. I think this is especially important for
those that are developing shared apps and node services. Do you have any
information on what is going to be changing? Any major architecture
changes and/or API changed are specifically important.

Cheers,

Brian