[AG-TECH] RE: [AG-USERS] New install on Windows

Julia Shiela Mullen jsm at WPI.EDU
Wed Mar 30 12:36:45 CST 2005

Hi Gavan,

> brought up the Access Grid Multicast Beacon Server Page. Double-check that
> the vast majority of both the row and column corresponding to your beacon is
> lit in bright green (i.e., very low or no loss).
>

> I have not.  Is this the problem?  I do not know what the NLANR Multicast
> Beacon is.

I doubt that this is the problem, and even when I have had firewall issues
I at least get my venue client window.

I am cc'ing ag-tech so that you can get help from them.

 Julie

  Julia S. Mullen, Ph.D
  Academic Computing Application Scientist
  Computing and Communications Center
  Worcester Polytechnic Institute
  Worcester, MA
  phone: 508.831.6054