[AG-TECH] OS X rat

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Tue Mar 15 15:51:43 CST 2005

I've installed the latest release of AG for OS X. Everything works great,
except RAT. When I select "Default Sound Device" from Options -> Category
-> Audio, it doesn't change and save the setting. Next time I open Options
-> Category -> Audio, its back to "No Audio Device".

How can I fix this?

Also, what kind of audio connector is needed for the microphone or line
level out (whichever it is) on my dual G4 tower? Its smaller than the 1/8"
inch jack I'm used to.

Thanks again.

--
Jeremy Mann