[AG-TECH] AG teleconf on 8/3

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 9 11:19:21 CST 2005

Hi Shawn,
Were you able to get this working yet?
The repository seems to have not been initialized correctly by the
software.
The simplest thing to do at this point is to move or rename this
directory:  ~/.AccessGrid/Config/certRepo
Please note that this will remove all certificates, but they can be
requested again -- and requesting an Anonymous certificate will avoid
any waiting for a certificate to be signed.

If the problem continues, let me know and I can suggest more things to
try.

Eric