[AG-TECH] problem AG on windows xp

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 8 17:30:13 CST 2005

Hello Laura:

You can check the Venue Client logfile to see if there's any indication of the problem
there.  You'll find the file in C:\Documents and Settings\<you>\Application
Data\AccessGrid\Logs\VenueClient.log.

If you don't see any clear problem in the file, you can send it to ag-mcs at mcs.anl.gov and
we'll take a look.

Tom