[AG-TECH] Qns on network

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Wed Mar 2 08:06:52 CST 2005

well ... it depends on how much bandwidth your AG session will require
and how much bandwidth is available for you to consume on the DSL
network.  You could do a simple experiment to simulate the AG session
and then sniff the network for the bandwidth requirements - then run
something like the NLANR iperf from end to end across the DSL link and
see if the necessary bandwidth is available.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
1000 Oakbrook Drive, Suite 300    Ann Arbor, Michigan  48104

"Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 people"