[AG-TECH] Winnov Videum 4400

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 30 15:31:09 CDT 2005

Natalia:

The details you mention are stored in the registry.

The 2.3 AG release includes support for the winnov card explicitly, in terms of mapping
the individual videum capture sources to vfw devices, and setting the size (to 352x288).
There was a bug in the initial release, so I fixed the problem and made updated service
packages available.  You can find these on the Windows AG software page.

If you are already using these, and are running into problems with the source not being
set properly, I'd like to know so I can correct the problem.  You should find some
information about the mapping in the VideoProducerService.log file; if there's anything
troublesome in there, pass it along and I'll take a look.

Thanks,

Tom