[AG-TECH] Winnov Videum 4400

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Thu Jun 30 13:47:36 CDT 2005

Hi all,

does anyone know how VIC gets the list of devices, source and video size? is there a vic.tcl for windows?

My problem is that my winnov videum 4400 A/V has 4 inputs, 4 sources that can be redirected to any of the drivers. Hence a source and driver has to be selected on each instance of VIC. My problem is that that information is not stored and i have to select it each time i start up the node.

I really appreciate any help, our VERY BIG event will be held next week and i'm not confident on my Videum card yet.

PS: I cc the winnov support, as they probably know about AccessGrid, VIC, etc. And they can probably help.

Natalia Costas Lago
email: natalia at cesga.es

Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n Campus Sur
15706 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN
Tel:   +34  981 56 98 10
Fax:  +34  981 59 46 16