[AG-TECH] Interesting use of VoIP

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 27 15:36:22 CDT 2005

I love the idea of skype as not only an audio solution that's more reliable, but also a dial-up/conference call solution for cell
phone users -- bye bye gentner phone box!

One interesting note: video4skype is XP only? -- perhaps a straw man poll about platforms isn't a bad idea, since we've been
investing heavily in the idea that there are linux and mac users of the AG out there :-)

Anybody know if this video4skype (I know plain old audio skype is) is available for non-XP platforms?

--Ivan