[AG-TECH] Interesting use of VoIP

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Mon Jun 27 12:53:04 CDT 2005

We are doing a workshop over the AG this week and we've come across 2
people that were having AG network problems. Interestly, both are Skype
users. After a quick brainstorming session, I was able to patch the audio
and video into my laptop and run Skype in conference call mode (with
Video4Skype) and now they are able to participate in the workshop.

I just thought I'd spread this information along in case you AG operators
run out of ideas to get around AG networking problems.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility