[AG-TECH] Multi Display Cards Recommendation

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Mon Jun 20 10:10:38 CDT 2005

Derek,

I have to echo this as well, which card? Although I've been using the
Parhelia 256mb cards and not the quad cards - they work fantastically
compared to many others i've tried (nvidia, etc) for the amount of
video (particularly with 10+ large video frames, i have no video card
lag). I just ordered their new PCIe card and will be trying it out
"soon".

JQ
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.