[AG-TECH] Multi Display Cards Recommendation

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu Jun 9 16:38:58 CDT 2005

	What Matrox card did you get that you weren't happy with? We recently
got a Matrox QID card (AGP) in our node and it works great. 4 x DVI
outputs. We have a Matrox Millenium P650 PCI to drive the 'operators
console' TFT, so it's a 5 display machine.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics