[AG-TECH]Virus in AGTk-2.3-Py-2.3.exe?

Andrew Patrick Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Mon Jun 13 10:39:11 CDT 2005

I also had problems this weekend with McAfee deleting known, long-installed
programs with the same Generic BackDoor.dr claims, but it has not touched my AG
install yet.

--
Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
E-mail: Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - NRC:  http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - Personal: http://www.andrewpatrick.ca
Phone: (613) 991-3374   Fax: (613) 952-7151  Cell/SMS: (613) 277-9211