[AG-TECH] AG session for network staff ?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 7 15:31:58 CDT 2005

Responding late on this thread....

This session is a great idea, and could be a benefit to many sites who have multicast
problems or questions.  I think it should be held as its own session separate from the
townhall, because the audience (presumably net admins and such) would likely be different
from the typical townhall audience (AG users and developers).  If we (Argonne) can do
anything to facilitate the session, please let me know.

We could consider holding similar sessions on other topics, too, to aid the community with
AG-related technologies (for instance, audio troubleshooting).  We can explore that idea
after the multicast session.

Tom