[AG-TECH] AG session for network staff ?

Michael Elmore MWElmore at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 3 10:06:23 CDT 2005

Hello Mike O'Connor,
Is there another date that is good for you?  We could still have the
meeting at 8 pacific.  Is that time good for you.  If we have it then
some of the people in Europe could come.  I think it would be a little
late for Asia though.
Thanks
Mike

PS.  I am assuming you have been getting all of the suggestions