[AG-TECH] Class of a Million, Australian Science Week, AG event

Chris Myers Chris.Myers at aarnet.edu.au
Tue Jun 7 02:19:44 CDT 2005

Hi all

We will be holding an AccessGrid event in Australia as part of the
Australian Science Week on Friday 19th of August.
There will be 3 - 4 sessions held on the day.

The event name is Class of a million.

We are looking for US AG node/nodes that would be interested in
attending the 10:00-11:00 am (AEST) session so this would make it.
Thursday the 18th of August at 5:00-6:00 pm on the west coast of the US.
We would like to engage with local schools around the University to
bring in k12 and under students to collaborate with other k12 and under
students from around Australia.

This would be an interactive physics demonstration with questions at the
end.

I have attached a promo document and also a local site informational
document for the event. This event will be running over the AccessGrid
only.

Please call me on +61262223553 or +61423784265 if you have any questions
on the above event.

Thank-you in advance

Chris Myers
Advanced Communication Services Coordinator
GrangeNet
tel +61 2 6222 3553
fax +61 2 6222 3535
email chris.myers at grangenet.net