[AG-TECH] Using a bridge

Darin Oman darin at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 19 15:05:30 CDT 2005

I'm trying to get a student at the USGS in Arizona AG-ready for a
meeting on Thursday. Unfortunately, there's no multicast capability
there. So, I'm planning to use NCSA's venue and multicast bridge. He
had the firewall opened there for IP 141.142.66.146, ports 30000-40000.
Now, when he connects to the bridge ("use unicast", I can see his video
and his audio pops up in RAT, but he's still not getting anything on
his end. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,
Darin