[AG-TECH] AG Enhancement Proposals [was: full-screen VIC]

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Mon Jul 18 17:44:25 CDT 2005

On 19/07/2005, at 6:26 AM, Ben Bogart wrote:

[snip]
> I would like to submit this to the AGEP but I'm not sure what the
> process should be.

Just a general question about AGEPs - what is the procedure to submit
them? There is an AGEP section, welcoming submissions, at:
	http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/documentation/
developer.html

However there is nothing on that page about the actual process. There
are two links there ("Index" and "Enhancement Proposals"), but these
appear to point to lists of already submitted AGEPs (with a 2003 date).

chris

Christoph Willing                        Ph: +61 7 3365 8350
QPSF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland