[AG-TECH] Gentner AP400

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Mon Jul 18 09:57:20 CDT 2005

I'm so close to getting this thing to work. I finally got the serial
working and setup the machine exactly like the document shows. However,
echo cancelling was still not working, so I built a custom Preset 1 that
worked.

Several problems occured however, the audio out was extremely low. I had
the gain for Output D cranked all the way up and we could barely hear the
talking. Second, the mic inputs were somehow overloaded and would
constantly clip. Adjusting the levels didn't work, it was either
overloaded or too soft to pick up anything.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu