[AG-TECH] Unable to get RAT UI in VenueClient

Chan Hoong Maeng chanhm at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
Fri Jul 15 05:07:13 CDT 2005

Hi,

I am running AGTk-2.3 on an x86_64 machine.  I am not able to access the
Audio Service UI when I am using an external Creative Soundblaster card.
When I connect to a venue, the vic is launched and I can view the
various video windows, but I cannot see the rat window.

When I check the process list (using ps -ef), the rat process is
present.  When I use an internal sound card, the rat window is displayed
when I connect to a venue.  However, the microphone input on the
internal sound card doesn't seem to be working, hence the need for the
external sound card.

Attached is the AudioServices.log.  Any help will be appreciated.  Much
thanks.

Regards,
Hoong Maeng CHAN