[AG-TECH] Help connecting with polycom

Kyle Balling kyleballing at uofu.net
Thu Jul 7 17:32:48 CDT 2005

Hi Nate,

I had my little mini polycom to m-bone test session this afternoon
through the VRVS server. Everything seemed to run fine. I connected our
AG-node to a laptop with a polycom via-video set up. The catch is that
it requires you to download vic and rat and will not use the vic and rat
from the AG toolkit install. So To get a polycom system to connect onto
the Access Grid is a little more complicated. That is as far as I have
gotten. I will see if I can take it further next week. I've got to go.

From,
Kyle Balling